Eurostar Train London to Paris
Location: Paris, France
Taking the Eurostar high-speed train from London (St Pancras), through the chunnel, to Paris (Gare du Nord).
- The Eurostar area in the St Pancras train station feels more like an airport. Purchase sandwiches for the trip BEFORE entering the Eurostar area (better selection).
- Boarding starts 20 mins before departure. Departure boards show train information. Platform numbers are marked on different entrances to the tracks.
- Look for your coach number written on the platform in front of the train.
- Wheel your luggage up to the platform and carry it onboard.
- Baggage goes in racks at the ends of the car or above your seats (small bags only).
There are more racks in the area between cars.
- Seat spacing is more like coach in an airline than the more spacious train travel I had pictured.
- These trains go fast and the countryside was pretty boring at those speeds.
- Leaving Paris for London from the Gard du Nord. The Departure board shows the Eurostar trains to London. There is a separate Eurostar area in the train station.
- There were better choices for sandwiches inside the Eurostar (Paul).
Read More: Take the Eurostar from London to Paris
How to view the photos: Click on the photo or the thumbnails below to move through the photos. Or click the Start Autoplay button at the top to start the slideshow. To see photos fullsize, click the Expand Gallery button.