• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

19-2 - Canadian cop show available in the US on Acorn

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
We just finished the three seasons of this excellent Canadian cop show...available in the US on Acorn. Great acting and incisive writing...we were completely hooked. I would compare it to Southland...which ended up on TNT after a run on NBC., Season 4 starts the end of this month.

http://www.ctv.ca/19-2

Interestingly it was created after the success of the French-Canadian version..it was recast and the plots followed closely but in English rather than French.

Concerning Season 4, I would love to watch it...it is streaming on Crave TV. I can access it with my VPN but in order to subscribe, I need to enroll with a Canadian credit card....

Any Canadians out there who subscribe to Crave TV who might share their log on?

Concerning Season 4, I would love to watch it...it is streaming on Crave TV. I can access it with my VPN but in order to subscribe, I need to enroll with a Canadian credit card....

Any Canadians out there who subscribe to Crave TV who might share their log on?
I don't subscribe to Crave TV but am in Canada and I'd never heard of this show until now. I don't get cable just netflix which has become quite boring. But using your link to CTV, a Canadian network it seems that I'm able to get past episodes.
So altho i can't help you,Jim, am writing to thank-you for the recommendation. :)

We loved 19-2, which we watched on Acorn. One thing that is funny in it is that all the people are speaking English, but all the signs everywhere are in French. Even in the police station, when there are closeups on forms, signs, etc., everything is French. I hope Acorn gets season 4 soon, but if it's just now starting in Canada, I guess it will be several months at least.

Just finished Season 4 (the final season) of 19-2....the finale was one of the best of its kind that I remember. We really enjoyed the show and will miss it. The new season is now available on Acorn.....

Totally agree, Jim. We're sorry it's over too, but they did a great job with the finale.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina