• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

a few days near Saint-Mesmin

SusanSeattle

100+ Posts
My husband's family is having a get together in a house one of his cousins owns in France. We'll spend time together as a big group, but our smaller family group (me, my husband, and our two teens) want to plan some outings. We would love to hear ideas for sights, restaurants, wineries, markets, etc. We will have a car.

We will be there for a few days in the middle of July. The actual location of the house is: Château de Lénardière, 85700 Saint-Mesmin, France
This area is unfamiliar to us although we did visit La Rochelle many many years ago.

I should add that we will be coming from a few days in Paris. We will take a train from Paris to somewhere closer to the house (as yet undecided) where we will pick up a car.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina