• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Agency for Paris vacation rentals.

BarbaraM 48

10+ Posts
have been using Paris for Rent for a number of years and have been very happy. However, our last rental did not go well. I hope we can find another apartment through them which will suit our needs. I found a rental at Cobblestone Rentals. Has anyone used them? We like the Marais although we are open for another area. Any recs for agencies? Thanks.

I have a list of agencies and we have reviews in the France Vacation Rentals Forum. They might help. Let me know if you find a good agency I don't have on my list.

List of agencies:

List of reviews for Paris:

Thanks for your list. Ihave looked at many of the sites and most of them have very little content. I have narrowed it down to an apartment at Paris Perfect,one at Cobblestone and one at Haven in Paris. I prefer agencies rather than VRBO. I just don't know much about Cobblestone although they have been in business a while.There are fewer and fewer apartments for rent because of the new regulations.

Haven in Paris is owned by Paris for Rent and I have mostly been happy with them until this last rental. I would still rent from them and might have found an apartment that would be OK. Prices have really increased.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past, I've used Home away which is now part of VRBO but who had no rentals in our preferred arr for my Oct 1-13 visit earlier this month. For my first (and last!) AIRBNB rental, I received a text 6 hours before leaving for JFK on Sep 30 advising my rental was cancelled. No explanation- just cancelled. I quickly reserved the Hilton Opera for 2 nights using points and searched for an hotel once arrived in Paris. On Priceline I was lucky to find a decent 2 star for my remaining 10 nights (it was Fashion Week!). Trying AIRBNB was against my better judgement...i should have listened to my inner voice☺

In EuropeI always use an agency. Their rules are not the same as ours and I have been burned in a number of ways by AirB&B and VRBO. I don't care if they are super hosts. There is just no backup.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina