• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Another Australian

Fletch

100+ Posts
I joined slowtrav in 2005 and learnt so much from the wonderful community.
I particularly liked that no question was "too silly" and always answered civilly.
I've lurked on this board and I'm sure it will be one of my daily "go to" sites.

I'm from Victoria Australia and we moved around the country during our careers and would love to welcome some of the slow travellers to our shores or help with planning an itinerary.

We usually travel overseas every 2 years for at least 4 weeks and are just back from Myanmar and India.
I plan to ask my first questions on the France and Italy forums soon to help with a family holiday in France, and then an add on to Venice for my husband and I.
We did Venice with Grapehops in their early days and plan a month there in October/ November 2018.
Our blog www.thefletchers.com.au

Glad to hear you traveled with Grapehops. You must have had a wonderful experience.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina