• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Another ST refugee - glad the friendship & information continue

VictoriaJZ

10+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I was on ST for a number of years and the information there was of great help over those years, in finding places to go, places to stay, and all the things which make travel enjoyable. Due to my and my husband's work schedules the most we can get away has been 2 weeks and it's mostly 8 days, but we do not try to do too much and we try to travel slow.

I live in Des Moines, Iowa. Am part-owner of an art gallery there, spent a month in Venice a few years ago that was wonderful, due in part to this group [taking photos for my inventory & sale]. In past years I have helped people with their travel plans through my company, JourneyZing. I am now focused on improving my photography & taking more trips myself to do so!!! My website is www.JourneyZing.com and if you are even in Des Moines, look me up!! Or online!!!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina