• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Anyone in Barcelona?

Sidney

10+ Posts
I have been following the events in Barcelona on the news. Is anyone traveling there now who can share impressions of what is going on? I am working on the assumption that careful tourists are most likely going to be fine. I am curious about the atmosphere in the city and concerned about how the locals are dealing with all the disruption. I have enjoyed many lovely days in Barcelona. It is one of my favorite cities and I hate to think of any harm coming to any of its residents. I know that news reports can sometimes present a skewed version of things and would love to hear from someone with personal knowledge.

Thanks for the link. We have been following the news in Catalunya closely, but it helps to have an eye witness report.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina