• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Ask The Companies

drummer

10+ Posts
Hi guys.

This is a bit of a follow on from the discussion in the Finding A Balance thread. There seems to be a lot of quesions over why and why not to provide more cohesive links for surface travellers.

There is a strong chance I will be at the HolidayWorld Show this weekend. I am thinking that I might ask the transport companies about the lack of connections, lack of quality where some exist and the lack of facilities at key hubs.

Are there any questions you think might be worth asking ? Post any queries you have and I'll see if I can pose them to the right person.

I have no experience with travel exhibitions like this, but because I suppose that the main reason for their existence is to make travel more appealing and bigger (think more money in the industry's pockets, of course) - I would suggest to you that you simply approach an Irish company that has ferry service to Britain or Europe, and ask them what it would take to open a line to other places in Europe (your case). I suppose that if there is a representative there with a good knowledge of the company's business, you might get an intelligent answer. You might do the same with a bus company.
Again, I have no idea what the transportation situation is like in Europe, so these thoughts might be just naivety on my part...

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina