• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Autoeurope: always a good company

Ralph Butera

We rent a car from Autoeurope every summer and have always been pleased with the entire process.

Buon viaggio,

We did have a problem, years ago, when we first moved to Italy. When our car was totaled - we were not at fault - they charged us for a full tank of gas, which I thought was adding insult to our (very real, very painful) injuries! I wrote and called but never got the charges reversed.

Several years ago we rented a car europecar through autoeurope. I crunched a quarter panel and had to pay the 400€ penalty to europcar upon return. However, on the autoeurope contract my responsibility was 200€. I called autoeurope's customer service and informed them of the difference in the two contracts. They refunded the full 200€ calculated into a dollar amount.

I agree that charging you for a full tank of gas is pretty shabby.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina