• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

BBC (now on Netflix) Shetland

Me, too, Cameron -- we are loving this show. The acting is excellent, and the scenery is so beautiful.

Yes, the books are by Ann Cleeves, who also wrote the Vera mysteries. But I think the Shetland series, about Jimmy Perez, is better.

We just watched Series 3 of Shetland these past few days.
It's the best so far, and is just gripping!
I love all the British TV series and movies, they're so well done.

Another British law enforcement series that I watched last year was George Gently, on Netflix. More like Foyle's War, another favorite.

Totally agree, Cameron. Roz turned us on to this series a couple of years ago, and we love it.

I loved watching Shetland, but it didn't really excite me to visit. It looks like the weather is often chilly, rainy, or overcast. Would love to hear if that's not really the case, or that it's worth visiting despite the weather.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina