• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Ciao a tutti, Sono Gina Marie

Gina Marie

10+ Posts
Hello everyone. I am Gina Marie Nardoianni, and I reside in Chesapeake, VA.
I am a former member to Slow Travel/Slow talk. Imagine my dismay upon returning to the site after a few years away that it had closed/shifted/moved. The wealth of information there is priceless. I see that I can still at this point in time access the files and I will peruse them as well, but I thought that it would be best for me to consider seeking out advice and recommendations here since it would be most recent and up to date.

I am booked for a month in Rome from second week of April through second week of May 2018. This will be my fourth visit, and I have a lot of family to visit in Ostia, Rome, and in the area around Monte Cassino (where my great grandfather was a cook at the Abbey).

I am traveling with a friend and we are staying in a house in the Monte Verde section of Rome.
What I am seeking out is advice for two day, one overnighter, with car rental for exploring the hill towns of Umbria and Tuscany. I have a list of towns that my friend and I have compiled b
I will begin a separate thread for my questions.
I am happy to have located you all; the pleasure is certainly all mine.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina