• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Ciao from Italy!

Sara

10+ Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm Sara, an Italian born and raised in Veneto, in a city not very far from Venice :)

I have been passionate about travel since the moment my mother put an atlas in my tiny hands as a kid. I remember starting travelling with the fantasy before actually travelling for real :D
This passion for tourism followed me throughout my life: I studied it at the Uni and
I worked as a travel agent for a while.

When I was an agent I used to blog about Europe, now I've been blogging about Italy, Italian culture, lifestyle and itineraries for quite some time. I discovered how important my roots were for me and for my upbringing and I started to write about it to share what the "real Italy was" with foreign Italophiles.

Italy is such a complex and multifaceted country and one needs a whole life to learn and see all there is to experience in its soil. I am constantly learning myself something new about the Belpaese, my motherland.

I highly enjoy making connections with Italophiles and people with a different background, as I am constantly eager to know something new about this crazy world we are living in. Looking forward to join this community :)

Ciao, Sara

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina