Christiania have guided tours in English, although I think, the best way to see it is on a bicycleWe've been to Copenhagen a couple of times (one of my favorite places) and although I don't have any specific tour or restaurant suggestions, here's a list of places I would suggest.
Here's a link to the first of my series of blog posts about København.
- Tivoli Gardens
- The National Museum - has a spectacular collection of Viking artifacts
- Rosenborg Slot (castle) built by King Christian IV and home to the Danish Crown Jewels
- Christianborg Slot and tour the Queen's reception rooms
- Amalianborg Slot (the Queen's residence)
- Walk along the Strøget pedestrian shopping street
- The Danish Resistance Museum
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - the national art museum
- You can wander through Christiania for free and see all the alternative-lifestyle people - best to leave your camera in your bag, since they don't like photos.