• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Accommodations Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Central Airport

kevng9

Be prepared to have your stuff lost if you stay there. In June I stayed at the Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Central Airport. On on 6/30 I left a package with the front desk and confirmed multiple times with the front desk lady that UPS will come to pick up the package. After UPS told me they went to the hotel and found nothing to pick up, I called the hotel and the staff told me she gave the package to a La Poste driver. That was July 1st. Since then, for the entire next week, the only response I received was "it was either send directly from La Poste to UPS, either it will come back to us in the next days in order to UPS to pick it up", with no further action.

I've been making close to daily calls to the hotel, and only after escalating multiple times, they've finally decided to reach out to the La Post manager in the nearest distribution center for more information. I've patiently waited for over a month now, giving them every benefit of the doubt. Although on the phone I'm told repeatedly they are making daily calls to the La Poste manager every morning "between 10 to 12" to follow up. I see the hotel sending an email to La Poste only after my call to them. I’ve waited patiently for over a month, having to re-explain the situation multiple times when calling the hotel and even getting hung up on by a front desk agent by the name of “Émilie”.

There’s no receipt of pickup, no indication of where the package is at. At this point, I don’t even know if the package was ever given to La Poste, or anyone for that matter. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express across the street a few months before that and they handled everything, including giving packages to the courier, perfectly.

As this is a new hotel, the rooms are clean and a decent size. However, if you need to stay around the airport, go there instead. It’s closer to the shuttle, and the staff is more professional.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina