• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Early planning for next year's trip.

SusanSeattle

100+ Posts
Last year, when I went to France and the UK, the prices for flights were very high. I happened to check a few days ago for next September & found tickets from Seattle to Paris for $1000 on Iceland Air. It seems like a good deal, and I like Iceland because you can choose your seats when you buy your tickets & you go through pp control in Iceland.

The main parts of the rest of the trip are already planned. I am travelling with my mom. We start with a couple of days in Avignon (still need a hotel) to get over jet lag. Then we do Kathy Wood's Return to the Luberon trip. And then a week in Paris in an apartment.

I am happy that the part of the planning that I find stressful - the tickets & rentals are done. Now I can just think about restaurants, museums, etc. And, since I've been to Paris a few times, I'm looking forward to seeing some smaller museums, but mostly just walking around & enjoying the city. The only activity I've got on my to do list is one of the Paris by Mouth tours.

Oh, we'll just miss each other. We are in Paris September 24 - Oct 1. That's too bad. It would have been lovely to meet up for a drink.

I adjusted my dates (to get a better rate on my apartment choice) and will be in Paris September 29-Oct 6. I'll be staying near Palais Royale in my fave apartment.

I'm not sure of the private messaging here if you want to plan a meet up (I know a few good places). You can see my Facebook link on my profile if that's an easier way to connect to communicate.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina