• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Fabulous Air BnB in Florence

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
I can highly recommend this 2 BR 2Bath located in the Oltr'arno district in Florence. For years I've stayed at Residenza il Carmine (which is only a few streets from Les Griffes house). We decided to try a new place mostly because we were staying 10 days and wanted a washing machine and separate bedroom/bathrooms. Our "superhost" Monica is a truly wonderful and fun person! Communication was great (using What'sApp). We loved the apartment and the location was familiar to us so that was cool. I hope she never sells the apartment because I would stay here again even by myself! Great kitchen everything you'd need (ok, no toaster, LOL). Beautiful dinnerware, plenty of cups, wine glasses, huge refrigerator/freezer. Stocked pantry (mostly things left by previous guests). anyway, I wanted to share this place with you for any future trips to Florence!
Les Griffes House

I had that apartment on my list when I was looking for one for this past September!
I've stayed just around the corner right on Via Serragli a couple of times...all around there is a good area to be in.
We ended up with one nearer the train station instead.
I'm definitely keeping this one on my list though.
I'm glad you had a good experience here!

I can highly recommend this 2 BR 2Bath located in the Oltr'arno district in Florence. For years I've stayed at Residenza il Carmine (which is only a few streets from Les Griffes house). We decided to try a new place mostly because we were staying 10 days and wanted a washing machine and separate bedroom/bathrooms. Our "superhost" Monica is a truly wonderful and fun person! Communication was great (using What'sApp). We loved the apartment and the location was familiar to us so that was cool. I hope she never sells the apartment because I would stay here again even by myself! Great kitchen everything you'd need (ok, no toaster, LOL). Beautiful dinnerware, plenty of cups, wine glasses, huge refrigerator/freezer. Stocked pantry (mostly things left by previous guests). anyway, I wanted to share this place with you for any future trips to Florence!
Les Griffes House
This looks like a great place at a reasonable price. I've now bookmarked it. Thanks.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina