• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Favorite France blogs

Chris

500+ Posts
I follow several blogs about living in France. My current favorite is Lost in Arles, written by a wonderful writer/photographer who lives in Arles with her French husband and two lovely dogs.

Anyone have others to recommend?

Chris, the blogs I follow are all Paris based, so may not be what you have in mind.

I have to start with David Lebovitz, who blogs often; is always entertaining/informative and, has a huge following. I'm one of his greatest fans.

Paris by Mouth is another of my favorite blog spots ~ great foodie reviews listed by neighborhood, from multiple contributors. At Home With Patricia Wells has infrequent posts, but I check in with her from time to time.

Lost in Cheese Land and Chocolate & Zucchini are the other blogs I enjoy. They are so different from one another, but each are personal, slightly quirky and fun to follow.

Looking back on my list, food is the theme, though there are enough personal touches about life & love in Paris to keep it lively!

Thanks! I already follow David Lebovitz and love his blog, but I just added the others to my Feedly list. I'm thrilled to see that Patricia Wells is coming out with a new edition of Food Lovers' Guide to Paris. Another (mostly) food blog I like is Chez Bonne Femme. Her most recent post describes her three favorite vacation rentals in France. I've bookmarked that one!

Thanks especially for that Chez Bonne Femme blog, Chris. My daughter-in-law, like the author, is from Des Moines, and I think she would really enjoy it.

And those vacation rentals are definitely worth bookmarking!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina