• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Florence Firenze (Florence) agency

Rome Addict

100+ Posts
I want to recommend an agency in Florence. Now old slow Trav people know me. I never, ever recommend agencies. I pride myself on finding the little gem, the friend of a friend.

It's name www.pitcherflaccomio.com. they have a superb selection of apartments, homes,Palazzo throughout Tuscany but in particular Florence.

Their service was impeccable. The agency Walked us to the rental, went in and explained it's quirks, gave us a 24 hour emergency number and made sure that we knew if we had problems of any kind to call. Which when Tom had an asthma attack we did.

The descriptions of properties are meticulous. One even mentions the shower curtain. They back their rentals with repair service that comes quickly. Cranky dishwasher to leaky window (huge fall rainstorms). The welcome basket is a godsend. Pasta, tomato sauce, dishwasher tab, washing machine detergent. Spare roll of toilet paper, maps, etc.

We stayed in Giglio (sp?). A view out the window of Santa Croce (turned out to be a mixed blessing due to drunk college kids) which meant we couldn't keep the window open but closed it blocked the noise. I really wanted to stay in 50 shades of Grey but it was booked. We did get a chance to view it and it is gorgeous.

Leslie was our contact and she was wonderful.

Oh by the way,. The selection of for sale homes is drool worthy. I call it my Italian dream book. If anybody wants to share a Frances Mays project message me.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina