• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Flights Boston to Brindisi or Bari April 2022

Karen P

I'm getting ready to book a flight from Boston to Brindisi on April 1, 2022, return 2 weeks later, probably Bari. The new ITA website is non-functional. Do you have any suggestions for airlines? I though perhaps Swissair.

Thanks.

Sorry no suggestions, but I will say Bari is a nice airport when hiring a car, as the roads around the airport are extremely quiet, making it easy to get used to the car / driving conditions. Assuming you'll be heading south on the Autostrada, the traffic does get a little busier around Bari, but that's only for 2-3 junctions.

If returning there at the end of the trip, I'd recommend Trani as a useful place to spend a couple of hours, if you worry about the timings of a longer journey to an airport. It's quite charming and close to the airport, so makes it a very useful de-risk option that still rewards.

You can search Google Flights. The search I've just done with your parameters would indeed show a good deal on Swiss, although the return connecting in both Zurich and Montreal would be a long day. With a date adjustment, a return on Lufthansa via Munich looks good.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina