• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Found a new series set in France.

SMJ

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Well, new to me anyway.
It is called A French Village; and is set in a village if France that becomes occupied by the Germans in 1940.
It is in French with English subtitles.
I got it from our local library, so I do not know where else you might find it.
It is quite gripping, and I am enjoying it.
(Sorry, I sound like an old grammar book, my computer gives me a weird E with an accent every time I try to type an apostrophe)

I've been watching it on MHZ Networks, which you can find on Amazon prime. I think you can subscribe to MHZ networks directly -- which I used to do but it's just easier to watch via Amazon prime. Lots of international mysteries.
I agree, A French Village is pretty good!

I just mentioned A French Village (somewhat off-topic) on another thread. I agree, it is wonderful. I only wish it were easier to get on streaming here. I think you still have to pay the $7.99/ month subscription fee to watch it on Amazon Prime. I got the DVDs of Season 1 from our library, too, but since I have to order them through the network (they aren't in our local library), it's not that easy to get them.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina