• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

From snowy, cold Toronto

Fmax

10+ Posts
Love that I found this site. Love travel and researching travel.

A scot, living in Canada for the last 20 years, I never took the opportunity to travel europe (other than odd holiday to majorca), now I'm spending a fortune doing so :)

Got hooked on cruising in early 2000s and a Med cruise and greek isles/turkey cruise (originating in Venice) made me want to see more of Italy. Last time in scotland I convinced some friends to do a girls week in italy for our BIG 50 this year. Looking to get lots of good advise here to make the most of our time there.

Hi Fmax. Snowy, cold Burlington here.

Welcome! You will find this site to be an amazing resource.

I am also celebrating my 50 the with a trip to Italy in June. Can't wait! It will be trip # 7 there for me.

Hi Jerr. Actually you're a close neighbour. I used toronto as a default as I guessed no one would know where Waterdown was! work in toronto so spend as much time there as here.

Close indeed. I also work in TO -just loving that commute on these snowy days . . . .

We get a nicer day or two and lulled into false sense of security, then back to snow. I think I've already had 4 days credited this year because of arriving at union late. Can't wait for spring.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina