• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

GTG Paris with Chachalaca

Parigi

100+ Posts
(Very sorry to use the forum for this.)
Chachalaca: Comcast rejects all messages from my French server. I have sent you several messages in the past weeks; all were returned to me weeks later, which means that I did not even know you had not received them.
Thursday evening GTG ok. I called the wine bar La Bascule to make certain it is open in August. Got the answering machine. Will try later. Targeting Thursday Tursday 18h30 La Bascule 24 Rue Durantin metro: Abbesses (line 12).
If you read this, please try to contact me on gmail.
Again very sorry to burden the forum for this. Comcast thinks every email met from France is spam.

@chachalaca - tagging you so you will see this.

@Parigi - you can send her a message via the forums. Click INBOX in the upper right beside your member name. You can start a private conversation there. But it is good to post in the forum in case she did not see a private message.

Merci Pauline. -- I sent Chacalaca a pm, not sure if I had done everything right. Of course I haven't.
Chachalaca rented my usual rental in the Basque Country, on the Pyrenees foothills by the Spanish border. -- She could have walked to Spain. She told me she was having a blast. I hope she reports back. Can't wait.

Thank you Americana and Pauline! Got it! And, yes, I will report after the trip - one more week, so I'm making the most of it! I didn't walk to Spain, but Madame took us on a joy ride and we went to Spain for sangria. More later!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina