• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess this photo - September 2018

Colo

500+ Posts
I have never seen this but I think I have in a friend's travel pics.
Have we gone south of the equator where big fish play?

Tim W

100+ Posts
We are definitely south of the equator - but I am not sure big fish go there much, as they are afraid of the crocodiles.

Colo

500+ Posts
I think it is in Australia
Somewhere near the great barrier reef
I will now have to rely on google to get me any closer

Tim W

100+ Posts
Correct for both - I'd post another image, but I've not really got any that will be of any help - although this is a tourist attraction in the area.

Csky.JPG

Colo

500+ Posts
Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
Cairns City, Queensland Aus?

Tim W

100+ Posts
Yes Colo - and it is a lovely part of the world. (The Train goes from Cairns up to the Kuranda in the hills)

Your turn

Colo

500+ Posts
Thanks Tim
I am pretty sure this one will go quickly...

quess12.jpg

Colo

500+ Posts
Ian,

Since it has been awhile since you have posted a picture I post this hint for you :);)

This wine has a garnet-red color, and a complex bouquet with ethereal, spicy aroma. The wines have some perfumed sweetness in spite of the fact that they are dry. When young they display a fruity aroma and a spiced, tannic finish, while mature wine has a more velvety, well-balanced, smooth finish. The wine must have a minimum of 12.5% alcohol.

Colo

500+ Posts
If you walk towards the tower in the picture above, and turn to the left and cut down the small alleys that separate the buildings - this will be your view.

guess12a.jpg

Colo

500+ Posts
Jenni - your second hunch is correct... but where ;)

Colo

500+ Posts
Ravenna no...
Go west (and maybe a little north also)

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Latest posts

New resources