• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from Ohio, USA!

Mom83

100+ Posts
I was a Slow Travel member for several years and found the advice I received there enormously helpful. I was so pleased when Pauline informed me of her new travel website!
My husband and I are both in our mid 60's and we love to travel. We always rent apartments, villas, or cottages. Our most recent trips abroad were :
1. 10 days in Tuscany 5 years ago;
2. 3 weeks inFrance 2 years ago (Provence, Burgundy, and Paris); and
3. 2 weeks in Wales (north and south) this past July.
Our next trip abroad is already planned (9/29-10/12) - a week in Tuscany and 4 days in Rome.
In between, we travel often in the U.S. - DC (where our daughter lives), Park City, UT (where our son lives), Hilton Head, SC (where we spend the winter), Denver, Seattle, Florida (for business), Jackson Hole, WY, Maine, and many more places that grab our interest.
I am so looking forward to hearing where others travel and about their experiences.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina