• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from Sicily

My name is Stefano and I wrote sometimes on the old Slowtravel board (where I had a classified listing). I am 42 years old and I have spent the last 20 working in tourism (I manage a famous local tour operator). I hope to give my contribution to those who will ask for information on Sicily (in my spare time)

kms

Hi Stefano, I am a new member and I am here to learn about Sicily where we are planning a trip in September. I hope to see you in the forums! Karen

My name is Stefano and I wrote sometimes on the old Slowtravel board (where I had a classified listing). I am 42 years old and I have spent the last 20 working in tourism (I manage a famous local tour operator). I hope to give my contribution to those who will ask for information on Sicily (in my spare time)
Hi: Will be in Sicily in mid Sept for 9 days. What can you offer for an agenda. Teply, please, to {email removed - please use private message to communicate} Arthur

Last edited by a moderator:
Stefano: Planning on 8 or so days in Sicily mid Sept. Looking for a guide. Can you help?

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Latest posts

New resources