• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hi to all. I'm a transfer from SlowTravel, too

CaWino

100+ Posts
I am from California and recently retired business professional, married, and have a love of life: skiing, hiking, fine dining, travel, wine tasting, sports, theater and many more. I am easy-going, reliable, down to earth, and we are non-smokers.

My wife Liz and I try and make a European trip yearly. Most recently in 2016, we spent a month in Croatia, Slovenia and Italy. Last year, we had three weeks in London, Cotswolds’ English countryside, and Scotland. Our adventure in 2014 was Paris & Bordeaux region of France, with side trip to San Sebastian & Barcelona, Spain. We enjoy good food and wine.

We also enjoy weekend travel adventures throughout California: Yosemite, Gold Country, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, etc. We are avid skiers and do pretty well for a couple of seniors! Mammoth is our favorite but we will go most anywhere if there is good snow.

Last edited:
Hi CaWino. I remember you from Slowtrav :) I went to the Cotswolds and Scotland in July 2016. Had a fabulous time. I'd go back to both in a heartbeat.

"see" you around,

Mindy

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina