• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

I'm new on the forum :)

Nicko90

Hello, dear travelers! I'm a traveler from Romania, and besides traveling, I like art and history a lot. I am happy to be a part of this travel-loving community and share experiences and tips about Romania and many other wonderful destinations in Europe. As a local, I can offer unique insights into my country, and at the same time, I look forward to learning more about your adventures :)

I had a wonderful holiday in Romanaia back in 2017 - it seems such a long time ago now. It loved the country, its scenery, the people and the amazing painted monasteries and fortified churches. My only regret is we didn't get to see the wooden churches.

I had a wonderful holiday in Romanaia back in 2017 - it seems such a long time ago now. It loved the country, its scenery, the people and the amazing painted monasteries and fortified churches. My only regret is we didn't get to see the wooden churches.
These wooden churches are worth visiting. Next time you visit Romania, maybe you can get to Maramures County where are the wooden churches :) One of them is considered the highest wooden church in the world. Not many people know in Romania about this treasure.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina