• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Insight on Northwest Sicily

Would you recommend staying 6 nights in

• Scopello/Castellamare del Golfo region

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cefalu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

borgodellastella

Hello! I am so thankful to have a trip booked to Sicily with my family in late May/early June. We have found a wonderful looking home to stay in near Noto, where we will base for 6 nights. I hope to explore Noto itself, Siracusa/Ortigia, and some nearby beaches for the sake of our kids. We are interested in basing another 6 nights in either the Scopello or Cefalu area (for example, staying in a villa around the forested Madonie area). Cefalu looks like a charming town, but is it all too touristy? Do you have any other recommendations for places to consider staying in the northwest or north/central areas of Sicily, where we could visit Palermo but stay out of the hustle and bustle for this family of introverts??:)

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina