• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Joining from Lithuania

Lukas Sav

Hi everyone, I am joining this forum from Lithuania, but this is my temporary residency as I live between the UK and Lithuania the whole time.
I have started travelling actively more than 10 years ago and my first big trip was to South-East Asia where I got hooked. Since then I have done the US, Central and South Americas and a lot of countries in Europe. I am also planning on extending the list of European countries. I am mostly interested in hiking and nature, history and old cities and towns. Not so much into the modern cities, city centers. I tend to avoid population and immerse into nature.
I had the luck to start working in 10Adventures which is an adventure travel blog, and this helps me a lot to combine my passion for hiking and wildlife with my work.
I am still fairly new to hiking the tougher trails and am always looking for more advice. I am quite good on giving advice on languages, destinations, especially in Central Europe, my wife is a former travel agent, so I have a lot of joined knowledge if anyone needs any tips or help on travelling.
I also tend to stick to budget travel, and a lot of times it's not because of not having the budget to do more, but because of officer crowds around you when you go less luxurious.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina