• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Paris Just back from Paris

I am going to copy this post to the trip reports forum.

Edited to add: It looks like I have to move it, but I have left a permanent redirect in the France forum, so people can find it in both places.

I just posted a reply to pauline's thread on going to Menton and i just mentioned how i would love to go there, now after reading your blog (fantastic it is by the way ;D ) i wont to go even more!!

Thank you, Jeff. My husband and I do enjoy writing those entries when we travel. Helps us relive the day!

BJ, I was just looking at your blog and wonder if you ever found a solution to your problem of transferring photos from your iPhone to your computer. If not, I recommend this app: Photo Transfer. Note that you have to put it on your phone and your computer.

Also, when I was looking at your blog, a lot of your (very nice) photos were sideways. I wonder if that only happens with a Mac. Do they look the right way for you?

Roz, I spent a lot of time fixing the orientation so this is troubling. I don't know quite what to do about it. It looked okay when I published it. I also noticed that the iPhone pictures are now miniature! Blaah! Those looked okay too. I will look into the program you suggested. It was a pain! Alan finally uploaded his phone pictures to iCloud and I copied them from there. Thanks for the heads up.

I just looked at all your Paris posts and the photos look fine on my PC. Not a single one was sideways.

That must be why they look okay on mine. It's a PC too. Thanks, Chris and Roz for your input.

You know what's really weird -- I generally use Google Chrome as my browser, and in that they are sideways. But I just looked in Safari, and they are fine in that browser. I would expect Safari, since it's only an Apple browser, to be more different. But it's Chrome that has the problems. Is anyone using Chrome on your PC? I'm just curious as to whether they look okay there.

I use IE on both my travel computer and my desktop. I have Safari on my iPad and iPhone. My husband, however, uses Chrome and just said that frequently pictures are sideways. Very weird!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina