• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Ladies of Paradise (Il paradiso delle signore)

Roz

500+ Posts
We just finished watching this 10-episode series from RAI on Acorn TV. (Link is to Acorn on Amazon.) I guess this Italian series is based on the same Emile Zola novel as The Paradise that was produced a few years ago on BBC and I believe was shown on PBS in the US. The Italian one takes place in Milan, in the 1950s.

We never watched the British version, but we did enjoy the Italian series. Many of the streaming series are too dark and violent for me, but this one was very enjoyable, especially for an Italophile.

I don't know if there is any way to get it in the US except to sign up for Acorn, but we do love our Acorn subscription and find a lot of our favorite viewing there.

Another one we enjoyed recently on Acorn was The Good Karma Hospital, set in India.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina