• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Leaving Tomorrow - Storm Watch Warning!

Lisa in Ottawa

500+ Posts
We're off hopefully tomorrow for Madrid, Lisbon and Madeira. Just got an email from airlines warning of possible delays and cancellations due to weather in Ottawa and Toronto. Honestly! We've hardly had any winter and just when we're planning to go away at tail end. Well, fingers crossed.

No matter how much I travel, packing always an ordeal. Too much. Too little. Not right. So, we'll be in cities as well as on a few hikes. Could be rainy and cool. Could be sunny and warm. I know dress in layers. It's that darn footwear. Hiking boots or not. I refuse to wear hiking boots amongst all those stylish Madrenellos. Or runners everyday. Apparently the trails in Madeira can be quite wet with lots of narrow and rutted paths.

So am taking everything! I did take out my blue jeans! Too bulky. But I may repack them.
Just sharing the exquisite pain:D

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina