• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.
Eleanor

Travel Note Llandudno, North Wales

Eleanor

500+ Posts
Eleanor submitted a new resource:

Llandudno, North Wales - An attractive Victorian sea side resort which is still popular today

Set on the North Coast of North Wales, Llandudno is often described as the Queen of Holiday resorts. It is dominated by the massive limestone bulk of the Great Orme
and still retains much of its Victorian grandeur.
View attachment 13408

It was beginning to feel run down and neglected twenty years ago, but now the buildings are all freshly painted and the town is thriving. There is something for all ages from the traditional Punch and Judy shows on the North Bay to a vintage bus ride...
Read more about this resource...

Mom83

100+ Posts
We were there in July, 2016...while visiting my family who live in Southern Wales. Beautiful Victorian town with a lovely waterfront. We visited northern Wales for 4 days before heading south to near Cardiff for a week. While in northern Wales, we stayed in a cute little house in a small town nearby to Llandudno...Capelulo.
4925B25C-08DC-41BE-BD9F-9297F16CD4F8.jpeg
F5239BD8-4D0D-41CE-811F-83F003C5D490.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Mom83

100+ Posts
Great pictures Mom83. I love North Wales and have spent many happy holidays there, although we usually based ourselves further down the peninsula.
We found all of Wales so lovely! I had been there only once before...1970 while attending college in Italy. My husband had never been and he was impressed with the diversity and the beauty of the country...and the golf course at Porthcawl!

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Latest posts

New resources