• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

looking forward to exploring Europe

Amy Stephens

I am a single woman form California with the itch to travel to new places and see what the world has to offer. I love history, nature, gardening, food and art. I have been to Europe twice; once as a young woman traveling with my parents and five years ago with my grown children. After my husband passed away almost 7 years ago my travel bug has taken me on more trips than I had made in my 50 + years past. raising kids on a tight budget kept us from getting to explore the faraway places we earned to see very often. Now as a single empty nester, I am making up for lost time.
this year, if all goes as planned, I will traveling to Italy by myself for the first time. I look forward to learning the language, eat good food, take hikes in nature and explore the history and art of this beautifully country .

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina