• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Luberon restaurants

TimH

10+ Posts
Its been a few years since our last visit to the Luberon, but excited to be returning in September. I was making a list of restaurants we enjoyed including Auberge de la Loube in Buoux, but when googling it to find days they are closed, it appears to be permanently closed. Can anyone confirm if this is so? We've been dreaming about the provencal appetizer platter we enjoyed last visit.

On the same topic, does anyone know if Ferme Auberge le Castelas is open (for lunch)? The website, in French, says something about being closed for renovation...but my translation may be off. We'd love to go there if anyone has any recent knowledge.

Other recommendations of favorite Luberon restaurants would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Auberge de la Loube is closed. That was such a special place.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina