• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Milan Hotels

Joanne Hoefer

10+ Posts
A friend asked me for hotel suggestion for Milan. I have not been there in several years. Any current suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

It depends on where they want to stay and their budget.

We have relatives who live in a flat on Corso Sempione, close enough to walk to the Castle, etc. There are reasonably priced, business-oriented hotels close by, and we stayed in one of these on our last trip and will probably do so again next year. We were close to the Domodossola Metro, a church for Easter Mass, and a nice street market close by. Also had decent restaurants in the immediate area.

Another trip, I wanted to stay within walking distance to the Duomo and Santa Maria delle Grazie but not pay an arm and a leg. We stayed at the Hotel Star on Via dei Bossi.

Thanks I will pass this on to her As I have not been there in years I did not feel I could offer decent suggestions. thanks again

After much research and discussion, we are staying at Hotel Berna. We haven't stayed there yet though, but it ticks all our boxes for two nights before the end of our trip. And it was reasonable.
If money was no object I would stay at either the Baglioni, the Armani or Hotel Principe Savoia.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina