• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Need Rome Studio apartment, plus advice on an Ostia Antica excursion

Spanish Steps, Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo, Vatican., Circus Maximus. That's just a few. You can also take one to Ostia Antica. I'm sure there is a good map on line. There's nothing in Trastavere, however.

We use the Metro often.
We have never used the metro in Rome...where do you go on it?

Ah...we are walkers almost 100% of the time, although we took the bus once to the Borghese Gardens and then walked back. It is a fairly easy walk to the Vatican from Via Giubbonari...we like to cross the Tiber and walk along that side. And the Colosseo is a nice walk also...love passing Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II on the way. I have not been back to Ostia Antica since 1970...I need to return one day soon! We should try the metro...hard to believe we have never used it, but we always stay in the same apartment which you say is not near a metro stop.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on this thread. It helped me, also, since I was trying to figure out where to stay for our family of eight.

I have now booked the Philesia Pink and Lantana Orange apartments for our family trip to Rome next year. Christina has been very prompt in her replies and we are looking forward to our days in Rome. Will definitely do a review upon our return.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on this thread. It helped me, also, since I was trying to figure out where to stay for our family of eight.

I have now booked the Philesia Pink and Lantana Orange apartments for our family trip to Rome next year. Christina has been very prompt in her replies and we are looking forward to our days in Rome. Will definitely do a review upon our return.
Yes, Cristina has always been great to work with. We have been renting/recommending her apartments since 2009. We love the location and find the apartments fit our needs wonderfully.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina