• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

New to SlowEurope

Rick

Hello Slow Europe! My name is Rick and my wife is Sherry. We will soon be in Italy for our fourth time. I used Slow Travel often during the planning of each trip. Although I only followed posts previously I look forward to posting on SlowEurope. Thank you Pauline for keeping the forum going.

Hello Slow Europe! My name is Rick and my wife is Sherry. We will soon be in Italy for our fourth time. I used Slow Travel often during the planning of each trip. Although I only followed posts previously I look forward to posting on SlowEurope. Thank you Pauline for keeping the forum going.
Ciao Rick and Sherry! How exciting that you will be returning to Bella Italia! Where will you be going?

"see" you on SlowEurope!

Mindy

Ciao! We are flying into Rome and driving to Orvieto. We will be there for eight days then to Lucca for six days. We plan on several day trips from Lucca including Cinque Terra and Florence. Then back to Rome for 7 days. From Rome we are going south to the Amalfi Coast staying in Praiano with a day trips to Capri and Pompei. Then back to Orvieto for three days before leaving from Rome.

Sounds like a fantastic trip!! In my many trips to Italy I've yet to visit Lucca, the Cinque Terra or Orvieto.

I hope I stay healthy and live long enough to see all the places I want to see :D

Mindy :snailorange:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina