• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Paris shuttle bus

Fletch

100+ Posts
I can’t find any information about a shuttle from CDG airport to Paris.
I think years ago we used Paris Shuttle, successfully once and another time back to the airport the pickup was late. After ringing the service we were told we would go straight to the airport, however we stopped for many other people and my stress levels were very high!
This trip we are just going into Paris so wouldn’t be too bad if they were late but it would be nice to have a smooth trip in.
Has anyone used a service lately? We aren’t going till September but wanted to ask now.
Control freak -ME?
Jill

That's a bus with specific stops in Paris; another one is the Roissybus to the Opéra area. As I'm reading Jill's post, she's asking about door-to-door service, perhaps in a shared van.

Yes, the door to door service on a shared van.
After 24 hours travel I don’t think I could cope on the Roissybus, lebusdirect or train.
Thanks for the info though, it may come in handy for my armchair travel group.

The flat rate for a taxi from CDG is €55 for a trip heading to the Left Bank and €50 to the Right Bank. No supplement for luggage is allowed.

I think it will probably be taxi. No stress about ringing the shuttle and getting to the pickup site.
Thanks everyone.

We used Inter Service Prestige in 2014, about the same price as a taxi. Last year we used a limo service suggested by our rental agency, Baccara Limos, and they were wonderful but a bit more expensive.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina