• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 No. 37 - Food

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 37 (Week of November 19, 2017) – Food

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

I enjoyed everyone’s photos which included some very unique perspectives, colorful and cool places.
As we near the end of another year and head toward a new year in 2018, I thought I’d expand on a great recommendation I received from Joe (Thank you Joe) for Week 43’s Theme Choice (Favorite 2017 Travel Photo) and include more favorites of yours.

Upcoming Themes for 2017:
Photo Hunt No. 38 (Week of November 26, 2017) – Silhouette
Photo Hunt No. 39 (Week of December 3, 2017) – Your Favorite Animal Photo
Photo Hunt No. 40 (Week of December 10, 2017) – Your Favorite People Photo
Photo Hunt No. 41 (Week of December 17, 2017) – Your Favorite Natural Landscape Photo
Photo Hunt No. 42 (Week of December 24, 2017) – Your Favorite Holidays Photo (Decorations, Store Display, Food, Parade, etc).
Photo Hunt No. 43 (Week of December 31, 2017) – Your Favorite 2017 Travel Photo

Italian is my favorite cuisine, so on my recent visit I indulged in several homemade pasta meals & a few glasses of prosecco. This meal was enjoyed in the wonderful town of Siena in Tuscany. Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
The makings of Christmas dinner, Venice 2015

IMG_3625.JPG

What our picnics in Italy are made of : a panforte (fruit cake), some local chutney and bagna cauda spreads, Taggiasca olives, and .... a small church on a hilltop.
Not shown : a head of celery, wonderful cuore tomatoes, robbiola cheese, artichoke hearts, and some bread...

30249004261_0931b1d38f_o.jpg

SMJ, your photo of the yogurt reminded me of this photo of the rosé in a supermarket in Sarlat -- after all, in France wine is food, right? Wish we had even 10% of that selection here!
IMG_0029.JPG

Just a small snack to get you ready for a Sunday lunch in Malta

maltalunch.jpg

SMJ, your photo of the yogurt reminded me of this photo of the rosé in a supermarket in Sarlat -- after all, in France wine is food, right? Wish we had even 10% of that selection here!
View attachment 8060
Wow!! I am always fascinated by European supermarkets and the variety there!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina