• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 No. 39 - Your Favorite People Photo

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 39 (Week of December 3, 2017) – Your Favorite People Photo

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

After seeing everyone’s photos, I realize that I need to take more of these photos when I travel. They are beautiful images.

Upcoming Photo Hunt Themes:
Photo Hunt No. 40 (Week of December 10, 2017) – Your Favorite Animal Photo
Photo Hunt No. 41 (Week of December 17, 2017) – Your Favorite Natural Landscape Photo
Photo Hunt No. 42 (Week of December 24, 2017) – Your Favorite Holidays Photo (Can be Decorations, Store Display, Food, Parade, etc).
Photo Hunt No. 43 (Week of December 31, 2017) – Your Favorite 2017 Travel Photo

I had read about the famous “Dog Walkers” in Buenos Aires before I left for Argentina and as luck would have it on the first day of my arrival, I spotted my first dog walker. Unfortunately, he was so fast I could not catch up to him and I missed my shot. I managed to take a photo of other dog walkers in the three weeks I was there but they weren’t that great. But as luck would have it on my last full day I happen to spot the same guy as soon as I stepped out of my apartment building. He was about a block and a half away. Knowing how fast he walks I quickly positioned myself and prepared my shot. As soon as he was close enough, I looked at him and pointed to my camera. He understood and nodded yes and what was cool was he didn’t break stride as I took my shot. This is one of my favorite people photos.

Brugge, May 25, 2017

fullsizeoutput_2e08.jpeg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina