• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 - Week No. 28 - Street Art

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 28 (Week of September 10) – Street Art

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

I loved seeing the variety of Artisan crafts (silver, glass, painting, food) in everyone’s photos. It reminds me that there is artistry in most everything that we do and it’s even more fascinating when we get to see it while traveling.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 29 (Week of September 17) – Sign(s)
Photo Hunt No. 30 (Week of September 24) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 31 (Week of October 8) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 32 (Week of October 15) – Pending
Photo Hunt No. 33 (Week of October 22) - Pending

Here’s a photo of the East-Side Gallery in Berlin. The open air gallery, which is 1.3 km long, is the longest stretch of the rear barrier to be placed under a preservation order in Berlin. If you are ever in Berlin I would recommend a visit not only for the Street Art created by some amazing artists but also for the history and messages of hope for our future.

FYI: After Photo Hunt No 29 which I can post before I leave on my trip. Great news! Joe has offered to post the Photo Hunt threads for everyone during my absence. Thank you so much Joe.

Somewhere in Tel Aviv

IMG_0263.JPG

I know I am very late on this but I spaced it out. I also am not technically following the rules but have 2 photos to post. I took both of these thinking they would come in handy one day for some sort of post.

The first photo was taken in Bologna in 2011:

_MG_9552.jpg

The second photo was taken in Modena this past summer:

IMG_9362.jpg

I am a late to this, but here is my photo. Banksy is a famous street artist in the UK. This is one of his in Lyme Regis, Dorset. It is an origami crane catching a fish!

full

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina