• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 10 - Passeggiata

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 10 (Week of May 7) - Passagieta

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is also available on the Media Gallery.

There are so many beautiful places captured in everyone's photos. From the shores of Spain (South of Benicassim), Anguilla in the Caribbean, Nice and Bandol in France to the beautiful lakes in St. James Park in London, Lake Misurina and Lake Como in Italy. I found the history of some of these places very interesting.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE
Photo Hunt No. 11 (Week of May 14) – Family
Photo Hunt No. 12 (Week of May 21) – Color(s)
Photo Hunt No. 13 (Week of May 28) – Memorial
Photo Hunt No. 14 (Week of June 4) – Funny
Photo Hunt No. 15 (Week of June 11) – Chocolate

After an amazing day hiking on the Cinque Terre Trail to Monterosso Al Mare, my friend and I returned to our base in the small village of Vernazza. We found a nice restaurant on the main street. Most of the day trippers have left and it nice. While waiting for our dinner to be prepared, we watched as a few locals strolling down the main street gathered near us. We watched as two ladies sat on this nearby bench to chat, then one gentleman strolled in to join them and then another. And none of them had a smart phone in their hands.

I believe this one's from Cuneo :

30334403225_1e095096c7_o.jpg

This on a day in Florence in 2013 when the afternoon temperature was nearly 100F
DSCN4288.JPG
, and the humidity about 90%. I was reminded of tourists from the early 1900's, gamely seeing everything there was to see no matter what.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina