• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 3 - Fashion

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 3 (Jan. 20, 2019) – Fashion

I enjoyed everyone’s photos. Such a wonderful collection of books held in a variety of unique and special places.

Upcoming Photo Hunt 2019 Themes:
Photo Hunt No. 4 (Jan. 7, 2019) – Souvenir
Photo Hunt No. 5 (Feb. 3, 2019) – Group Photo
Photo Hunt No. 6 (Feb. 10, 2019) – HeartLove

I took this photo of my sister and brother in law as they look out onto the very busy and fashionable
street (Via Condotti) in Rome.

47B57FE6-B7C7-46BC-A44B-16233AA8A4CF.jpeg

The eyeglasses are fashionable.
The display is fashionable.
The whole store is fashionable.
The random photographer outside is probably fashionable, too (I'm not knowledgeable on this subject...;)).
From our October trip to Bologna.

fashion.jpg

Last edited:
SMJ's picture of the fashion shop in Istanbul, reminded me of the Grand Bazaar in Kashgar. In the far west of China, this is Muslim and culturally very different to the est of China. Stalls were selling the most beautiful silks which would have made wonderful evening dresses.
Screen shot 2019-01-22 at 15.59.13.png

The only place I have ever seen $1200 flip flops! Store front in Milan. I have no idea what the handbag sold for.

MIL.jpg

This enticing way to select a new suit is on the island of St Martin, which is a collectivité d'outre-mer of France. One could not ask for a better store front window. Ironically, this shop is located on Orient Beach, which is known as a Clothing Optional Beach.

SXM.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina