• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Provence Provence (Côte d'Azur), Villefranche-sur-Mer, studio apartment in village

jonathan

100+ Posts
Riviera Experience: Beachfront Bliss apartment

Link: http://www.rivieraexperience.com/villefranche_beachfront_apartment_rental.html
Date of stay: August 2013

This is a super little apartment; a lot of thought and care has obviously been put into its fitting out. The bed is very comfortable – with just me in the apartment, I left it down all the time, and there’s still plenty of room to move around, eat at the dining table and read on the little sofa. The small kitchen works well (though a slightly larger draining rack would be useful): I cooked several good meals on the stove top and in the combination microwave oven/grill.

Good quality pots & pans; plenty of cutlery, crockery and glassware. And nice little extras: a bottle of good local oil in the cupboard, and a bottle of Provençal rosé in the fridge. Plenty of nice fluffy white towels, and a couple of beach towels.

There’s good wifi in the apartment. I didn’t use the TV at all (I go on holiday to escape all that!), but did use the neat little audio system which hooks up to iPads, iPods and the like.

And Shelley is a wonderful host, responding promptly to various email inquiries during the booking process, being there to welcome me on arrival and giving me a very thorough explanation of how everything in the apartment works, and providing lots of detailed info packs in the apartment with everything you need to know about local shops & services, public transport, walking routes, and much, much more.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina