• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Rome Rome - Pantheon 1BR/1BA, A/C, WiFi, Washing Machine

GailS

100+ Posts
The apartment is available on http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p514597vb. My review is on the HomeAway site (Gail S) - other than saying convection cooktop instead of induction it's accurate (convection oven... induction cooktop). I'd highly recommend this apartment if what you want is quiet, has A/C, WiFi, washing machine and location near the Pantheon. All communication with the owner and son was prompt. My husband and I don't tend to use the kitchen, preferring to eat out when in Italy. The apartment was clean with a comfortable bed with extra pillows, good A/C, good water pressure and temperature in the shower, clean and quiet. Finding an extension cord to plug in multiple computers was a big plus for us. The stairs were not bad at all - the lift fit one of our checked bags (really small) and carried the other up along with our carry on backpacks. I hope to be able to stay here again.

I checked into renting this apartment for Spring of next year, and it showed totally booked. I had my doubts, so wrote to the owner for my dates May, 2017. She said she was not renting it next year until summer. The area looked perfect for us, so I'll continue my search.

I checked into renting this apartment for Spring of next year, and it showed totally booked. I had my doubts, so wrote to the owner for my dates May, 2017. She said she was not renting it next year until summer. The area looked perfect for us, so I'll continue my search.
Oops, just re-read the owners email, and she said she wasn't taking reservations until this summer. So sorry about that.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina