• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Romeloft? and then:Trastevere or Campo Marzio studio apartment

First time here. I've been spending hours going over various renting websites for Rome. I have many work deadlines and have to stop searching NOW! I have a long list of possible places: a darkish place from Plum guide 15 min walk to Pantheon; a more expensive Trastevere from Plum Guide; plenty of Airbnb but annoyingly the service added by Airbnb takes them beyond my budget (1000 pounds for 9 nights stay). And then two in Romeloft which attracted my husband most, especially the Trastevere one. Questions: is Romeloft reliable? Is there a review of their Trastevere Charming Loft somewhere other than on their own website? and finally, is Trastevere preferable to Campo Marzio? Thanks a lot for your help.

I've used RomeLoft before. I found them easy to book with and the apartment near the Colosseum was great.
Thanks. I've checked and seen the same flats are also on Airbnb so it's just a one-man business and his prices are way higher than equivalent ones on Airbnb... I think I'd rather stick to Airbnb to be honest... Anyone has tried flats near Pantheon on airbnb?

Hi there,
I stayed in this apartment in 2008, and I see it is still being rented.
The owner was delightful and meticulous, and the place was spotless; so I would imagine if it is the same owner that would still be the case.
It would be good for just two people as it only has one loft bedroom.
No balcony, but gigantic windows with wonderful roof top views.
Also an elevator.
It's on Via Babuino.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina