• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
We live 75 to 90 minutes from 4 airports, but only20 minutes from a Staples.
We are always unwilling to give up a day and go to the airport and go through the process, but if it was local I sure would.

But if you travel internationally, it may be worth $15 more to get Global Entry and also get the fast track through U.S. border controls. Now I think you can find out before you start the process whether you can get an interview appointment when you'll be going through an airport or near an enrollment center anyway.

We're in a border town, have had NEXUS long enough to be up for 3rd renewal (every 5 years); helps with border crossing, Trusted Traveler status, etc. Easier to fly out of Vancouver than Seattle, and we have a number of favorite restaurants in British Columbia that we visit. Chinese food definitely better there than where we live.

I have the NEXUS also...so glad as it encompasses the TSA, Global Entry and crossing into Canada (which we do 4 times/year). We love being able to use the Whirlpool Bridge vs the Peace, Rainbow or Queenston bridges...never a wait!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina