• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Slow travellers in Latvia – looking for slow travellers to participate in research

Zanda

I am currently doing my PhD on experiences of slow travellers in Latvia and I am looking for travellers who would like to share their experiences with me (during face-to-face or skype interview). The research is purely academic and is conducted as part of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy studies.

Therefore, I am looking for people who have slow travelled to Latvia or are going to slow travel to Latvia this summer / autumn (2014). Or maybe somebody knows somebody who has slow travelled to Latvia or is planning their slow travel to Latvia and can share this information with them? Any help will be highly appreciated :)

If you would like to participate or learn more about my research, please, do not hesitate to contact me. My email is: z.serdane@edu.salford.ac.uk.

Regards,
Zanda Serdane
PhD Candidate
Salford Business School
University of Salford
United Kingdom

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina