• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Spiral Season 7

I'm engrossed again. Impressed by the way even secondary characters have a hinterland and backstory. And of course almost everyone risks being their own worst enemy.

And my French criminal vocabulary is coming on by leaps and bounds.

You are very welcome, Pauline. My intention is to wait for all 12 episodes to be broadcast and binge watch them--but I may not be able to hold out.

We just finished Season 7 of Spiral.....we thought it was terrific as usual but we found that the vibe of the season was very different than previous seasons...less violent and more thoughtful.

I was pleased to read that the filming for Season 8 has already completed so it shouldn't be too long until it is broadcast in France but it is unclear when Season 7 will be shown in the US.

I missed this thread. I've watched the earlier seasons of Spiral. Hope it won't take too long to be released here in the U.S.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina